Proper golf attire is required. Shirts must have collars and shorts must be of Bermuda
length. Tank tops, T-shirts, and jeans are not allowed.
Pace of Play
18 hole rounds of golf should be played in 4 hours and 30 minutes. If your group falls
behind the group playing in front of you, you will be asked by our rangers to pick up your
pace of play and "get back in position" on the golf course. Your position on the golf
course is determined by how far the group in front of you starts. If a ranger has to speak
to your group a second time, you will be asked to move into position on the golf course.
Please remember that the group playing behind you does not determine your pace, the
group in front of you does.
9 hole rounds of golf should be played in 2 hours and 15 minutes.
No Metal Spikes
We are a soft spike facility.
We accept tee times up to 5 days (Platinum Inner Club 10 days, Silver Inner Club 7
days) in advance by calling the Willowcreek Pro Shop at (603) 362-8700. We do not
accept tee times over the Internet. You need to check in at least 20 minutes prior
to your scheduled tee time at the Willowcreek Pro Shop, 85 Country Club Drive. This
will give you enough time to check in, warm up and get to the first tee at your scheduled tee time.
Potential delays may occur due to frost and weather.
Food & Beverage
All food and beverage consumed on the golf course must be purchased from the
Atkinson Resort & Country Club beverage & snack cart. No coolers will be
allowed on the golf course or in the parking lot.
- Cart renter must have valid driver's license.
- Cart renter must sign a Golf Cart Rental Agreement at time of rental.
- Golf carts shall not be taken into the parking lot.
- Obey temporary restrictions caused by weather, construction or other factors and adhere to all signage.
- If golf carts are allowed in the fairway, be sure to follow the 90-degree
rule: Stay on the path until you come even with your ball, then make a 90-
degree turn into the fairway and drive directly to your ball. After your shot,
drive directly back to the path. Do not drive carts out of play area.
- Watch for special signage or other markers that direct traffic.
- Avoid driving over sprinkler heads, yardage markers and areas that have recently been seeded or sodded.
- Avoid pulling off the paths at tees and greens, as well as abrupt stops and sharp turns.
- Keep all four tires on path whenever possible. Do not park with tires off the path.
- Golf carts should only be operated from the driver's side.
- Never drive with more than two occupants or allow riders on the back of the cart.
- Children are not allowed to sit on the driver's lap.
- Be sure your passenger is fully seated and check for obstructions before moving.
- Keep your entire body - particularly your feet - inside the cart when moving.
- Drive slowly through turns and drive straight and slow up and down slopes.
- Be certain to set the brake when coming to a complete stop.
- Use extra care when operating a golf cart in reverse, or on hills, wet turf, loose surfaces or rough terrain.
- Do not operate a golf cart when impaired by alcohol or drugs.
- Golf carts do not provide protection from lightning; seek appropriate
shelter if lightning is present. Following these simple guidelines will help
to keep the golf course in the best condition that it can be. In return, we
hope this makes your round of golf more rewarding and more enjoyable.
For more information, please call the Willowcreek Pro Shop at (603) 362-8700.