Merrill's Tavern has four of the most sophisticated virtual golf simulators in all of New England. Year-round virtual golf is the perfect way to keep your skills sharp in the off-season or for beginners to try out a round before getting on the golf course. With 35 courses to choose from, players have the option of match play scoring, foursome scoring or scramble scoring for two to four players. The latest features include long drive, closest to pin, New World Play, the ability to add a player in the middle of a round and the ability to skip a player.
Virtual Golf Tournaments Start Monday, November 26 The outdoor season is swiftly winding down, but do not fear. Technology allows us to remain in the groove throughout the winter. In keeping with our love of the game and the camaraderie that it brings, we will be offering our Virtual Tournaments beginning Monday, November 26.
Call the pro shop or game room at 362-8700 to book your tee time.
- All tournaments are based on NET score.
- Women are welcome and can play from any tee.
- Men, aged 65 and older, must play from, at least, the white tee.
- Men, aged 50 and older, must play from, at least, the blue tee.
- Men under age 50 must play from, at least, the gold tee.
- Tournament events will vary from week to week.
- Week 1?s event will be individual point quota and skins pool.
- Tee times are available on Mondays and Tuesdays at 6:00 and 8:00 PM.
- Tee times can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Entrance fee is $25 and prizes are awarded in the form of a gift card.
Atkinson Resort & Country Club is pleased to announce we have expanded our simulator library. We have added the "Birthplace of Golf; The St. Andrews Collection." The collection features three courses; The Old Course, The New Course and Jubilee Course.
The Old Course is the oldest course in the world and has hosted 28 British Open Championships. It's "Road Hole" is among the most famous in all of golf.
The New Course was named as such to differentiate it from the original course at the Links which became the Old Course, the course remains one of the finest examples of Tom Morris' work to be found anywhere.
The Jubilee has hosted the Scottish Amateur Stroke play Championship, the Boys' Home Internationals, the British Mid-Amateur Championship and, in 2004, it was the venue for the qualifying rounds of the Amateur Championship. The course hosts the St Andrews Links Trophy in alternate years with the New Course.
- Links at Casa De Campo
- Hollow Grounds
- Ashley Farms
- Myrtle Beach
- Scottish Brae
- Old Palm
- St. Andrews Old
- St. Andrews New
- Teeth of The Dog
- Bay Harbor
- Tuscany Reserve
- Huzhou Springs
- Shady Dunes
- Oriental University
- Donald Ross
- Pine Needles
- Nine Dragons
- Spyglass Hill
- Pine Rivers
- Harbour Town
- Spanish Bay
- Pebble Beach